Skin Care & Makeup
Services & Pricing
We use Aesthe and Bioelements for our Spa services. We also want to make sure you are able to extend the rejuvenation to your home if so desired. We sell both Aesthe and Bioelement products as well. Have questions about our services? We would be happy to answer your questions.
Prices start at:
- Fast Results Facial … $45.00
- Custom Corrective Facial … $65.00
- Gentlemen’s Facial … $55.00
- Acne Treatment … $50.00
Prices start at:
- Quick Touch-up … $10.00
- Make-up Lesson 101… $30.00
- Makeup Application … $35.00
- Airbrush … $45.00
- Bridal Makeup … $50.00
- Faux Lashes … $10.00
- Eyelash Tint … $20.00
- Eyebrow Tint … $10.00
- Eyelash & Eyebrow Tint … $27.00
We use gloSkin Beauty makeup.
Body Wraps, Scrubs & Treatments
Body wraps, scrubs and treatments primarily work to stimulate circulation, detoxify the entire body, reduce fluid retention and aid in stress and relaxation.
• Salt Flow Scrub – Salt and vitamin E rich product removes dead skin cells and brightens the skin. Shower and lotion applied to smooth and calm. (60 minutes) … $50.00
• Oatmeal Pumpkin Scrub – Targets dead skin with apricot seeds and pumpkin enzymes to reveal soft smooth skin. Shower and lotion applied to hydrate. (60 minutes) … $50.00
• Seaweed Clay Wrap – Detoxifying, increases lymphatic movement for slimming, firming and cellulite. Shower and firming lotion are applied (used to tone up after weight loss). (90 minutes) … $80.00
• Red Mountain Clay Wrap – Used for dry skin. Detoxify and remineralizer to reveal a healthy glow and complexion. Shower and lotion are applied. (90 minutes) … $80.00
• European Rose Mud – Nourish, hydrate and soften skin with rose clay from the Provence region of France. Ideal for total relaxation and skin beautification. It is extreme hydration for dry skin with jojoba, peach and sunflower oils. (90 minutes) … $80.00
• Eucalyptus – Excellent for all skin types and is especially beneficial for upper respiratory circulation and detoxification. An under-the-weather wrap, its natures cure for colds. (90 minutes) … $70.00
Skin Care Specialists and Makeup Artists
Cassidy has a strong connection with her guests and loves making sure her guests leave feeling beautiful and confident. She has a strong clientele that loves color and she is an expert in this area of the industry, and also specializes in bridal hair and makeup. She is certified in Babe Lash Extensions. Her hobbies include camping and kayaking as well as knitting and crocheting.
Mariah Kae is spunky and alive with enthusiasm. She has a love for clothes and shopping and brings a style all her own to our salon company. Her passions are in a variety of our salon and spa services which include: Brazilian and Full-body Wax, as well as Sugaring Wax, Makeup, Manicures, and she is known for her attention to detail with her Pedicures. Besides all Hair Services, she is also certified in Brazilian Blowouts. When she is not at work she can be found at music events and festivals, spending time with loved ones or outdoors.
Morgan’s love for art brought her into the hair industry, which gives her creativity and endless possibilities in all hair services. Meeting new guests are one of her favorite things about her career, she loves making them comfortable and confident with their look. In her free time she loves to be outdoors and spends time watching her son grow and explore.
Stephanie says making people feel amazing about themselves is her favorite part of her career. The connections made with people and styles in our industry is what keeps it exciting, as it is always changing and evolving. She is certified in Babe Lash Extensions, Brazilian Blowouts, and Keratin Complex. She also loves bridal hair and make-up, as well as all techniques in the creativity of coloring. She is an asset to our team and uses her gift of organization to keep everything in its place! She loves spending time with family and friends, along with hiking, fishing, and kayaking.
Beth’s favorite thing that brought her to a career as a massage therapist is its ability to heal both mentally and physically with a natural approach. She is Holy Fire Certified in Reiki and continues to explore the world of the body’s ability to heal. She loves painting, hiking, and camping as well as collecting crystals and gemstones.