Skin Care & Makeup
Services & Pricing
We use Aesthe and Bioelements for our Spa services. We also want to make sure you are able to extend the rejuvenation to your home if so desired. We sell both Aesthe and Bioelement products as well. Have questions about our services? We would be happy to answer your questions.
Prices start at:
- Fast Results Facial … $45.00
- Custom Corrective Facial … $65.00
- Gentlemen’s Facial … $55.00
- Acne Treatment … $50.00
Prices start at:
- Quick Touch-up … $10.00
- Make-up Lesson 101… $30.00
- Makeup Application … $55.00
- Airbrush … $65.00 & up
- Bridal Makeup … $65.00 & up
- Bridal Airbrush … $75.00 & up
- Faux Lashes … $15.00
- Eyelash Tint … $20.00
- Eyebrow Tint … $10.00
- Eyelash & Eyebrow Tint … $27.00
We use gloSkin Beauty makeup.
Body Wraps, Scrubs & Treatments
Body wraps, scrubs and treatments primarily work to stimulate circulation, detoxify the entire body, reduce fluid retention and aid in stress and relaxation.
• Salt Glow Scrub – Salt and vitamin E rich product removes dead skin cells and brightens the skin. Shower and lotion applied to smooth and calm. (60 minutes) … $50.00
• Oatmeal Pumpkin Scrub – Targets dead skin with apricot seeds and pumpkin enzymes to reveal soft smooth skin. Shower and lotion applied to hydrate. (60 minutes) … $50.00
• Seaweed Clay Wrap – Detoxifying, increases lymphatic movement for slimming, firming and cellulite. Shower and firming lotion are applied (used to tone up after weight loss). (90 minutes) … $80.00
• Red Mountain Clay Wrap – Used for dry skin. Detoxify and remineralizer to reveal a healthy glow and complexion. Shower and lotion are applied. (90 minutes) … $80.00
• European Rose Mud – Nourish, hydrate and soften skin with rose clay from the Provence region of France. Ideal for total relaxation and skin beautification. It is extreme hydration for dry skin with jojoba, peach and sunflower oils. (90 minutes) … $80.00
• Eucalyptus – Excellent for all skin types and is especially beneficial for upper respiratory circulation and detoxification. The perfect wrap for when you’re feeling under the weather, it is nature’s cure for colds. (90 minutes) … $70.00
Skin Care Specialists and Makeup Artists
Mariah Kae is spunky and alive with enthusiasm. She has a love for clothes and shopping and brings a style all her own to our salon company. Her passions are in a variety of our salon and spa services which include: Brazilian and Full-body Wax, as well as Sugaring Wax, Makeup, Manicures, and she is known for her attention to detail with her Pedicures. Besides all Hair Services, she is also certified in Brazilian Blowouts. When she is not at work she can be found at music events and festivals, spending time with loved ones or outdoors.
Morgan’s love for art brought her into the hair industry, which gives her creativity and endless possibilities in all hair services. Meeting new guests are one of her favorite things about her career, she loves making them comfortable and confident with their look. In her free time she loves to be outdoors and spends time watching her son grow and explore.
Stephanie loves being able to connect with people and make them feel beautiful inside and out. She loves that our industry is always changing and evolving, and keeps up with new trends and styles. Stephanie loves all things cut and color, but blondes are one of her specialties. She is certified in Keratin Complex and Brazilian Blowouts. On wedding and prom days in the salon, Stephanie loves executing her creativity with beautiful updos and special occasion styles. When she’s not in the salon - she loves to spend time with friends and family; enjoying time outside hiking, fishing, or utving; and watching her daughter grow and learn.
Meet Kaitlyn, a licensed Esthetician with a passion for bringing out the natural beauty in people, both inside and out. Through personalized treatments and thoughtful consultations, Kait ensures that every individual who walks into her treatment room leaves feeling rejuvenated and radiating their own unique beauty. She believes that self-care is not just a luxury but a vital aspect of overall well-being. When she’s not helping her clients feel their best; you can find Kait exploring the great outdoors, basking in the beauty of nature. Whether it’s hiking along scenic trails or simply enjoying a picnic with her family. Kait finds solace and inspiration in the tranquility of the outdoors. She is a proud ferret parent to two adorable, furry companions who bring endless joy and laughter to her home. So, whether you’re looking to revitalize your skin, relax your mind, or simply indulge in a moment of self-care, Kait is the go-to person who will guide you on a transformative journey towards feeling beautiful inside and out.